Following our recent announcement about returning to work, we wanted to explain how we are keeping our staff and customers safe during installation projects and scheduled showroom appointments for the foreseeable future.
Stormclad COVID-19 safeguards for home improvements in Nottingham, Derby & Leicester
Stormclad ‘COVID-19 Secure’ procedures include:
- Comprehensive risk assessments
- Thorough training for all staff on social distancing & COVID-19 best practice guidelines
- Any staff members displaying COVID-19 symptoms to stay at home
- Scheduled showroom appointments at our Basford showroom only (for now)
- Regular hand washing and careful sanitation of the showroom after each visit
- Disposable masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer available for all staff and customers in the showroom, as well as home visits, when keeping 2m’s apart is not possible
- Declining appointments and carrying out work in households with vulnerable people, over 70s or those displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Keeping our online quote system available
- Exclusive ‘buy now, fit later’ home improvement finance options
As you can see, we are working hard to ensure a structured and safe return for everyone. Getting sustainable operations and supply chains back in place, we ask our existing customers to please bear with us. That said, our Sales Designers are available for home visits and our Basford showroom is accessible for scheduled appointments.
Keeping customers throughout the East Midlands and Nottinghamshire safe is our top priority
With a Stormclad installation, you can be confident that the appointment and installation process is focused on keeping everyone safe and sound. So, if you’re looking for a sure-fire way to add value and kerb appeal, whilst notably heightening appreciation for your home, contact the Stormclad team today.