- 37.5 hours per week, 9am to 5 pm Mon – Fri with 30 minutes lunch break
- Based at Stormclad’s show site at the Brookfield Garden Centre
- Salary £15,000 to £18,000 dependent upon experience
- Holidays: 21 plus 8 statutory = 29
- Contributary Company Pension scheme after probation period
- Three-month probationary period
- Enter Contracts and Surveys onto the Stormclad Database
- To provide administrative support to the Sales Manager.
- Manage the sales team appointment diaries
- Prepare quotations for the sales personnel, and send to out to existing and prospective customers
- To contact the Stormclad customer database in regards new lead generation and the identification of sales opportunities, referrals and testimonies
- Contact customers that have had installations in the current month to ask for recommendations/referrals/testimonies.
- Contact existing customers via the database to drive new sales leads.
- Update the Stormclad customer database (CRM) with customer comments/feedback.
- Provide details of service calls to customer services staff to allow Stormclad to proactively manage service provisions.
- Produce sales and ad hoc reports
- Admin Support for the sales team.
Key skills, experience and capabilities:
- Self starter
- Process driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Personable and a clear communicator
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Computer skills ((CRM, Word and Excel)
- Critical thinking