- Employed basis
- 39 hours per week, flexible Monday – Saturday, with 30 minutes lunch break
- Based at Stormclad’s head offices in Basford, and show sites as required
- Salary £15,000 to £18,000 dependent upon experience
- Holidays: 21 plus 8 statutory = 29
- Option to be included in the company pension scheme after probation period
- Three-month probationary period
- Annual performance appraisal
- To contact the Stormclad customer database in regards new lead generation and the identification of sales opportunities, referrals and testimonies.
- To manage and optimise the tele-sales department processes.
- To provide administrative support to the Sales Manager
- Contact customers that have had installations in the current month to ask for recommendations/referrals/testimonies.
- Contact existing customers via the database to drive new sales leads.
- Update the Stormclad customer database (CRM) by way of entering notes as per customer comments/feedback and next steps.
- Provide details of service calls to customer services agents to allow Stormclad to proactively manage service provisions.
- Produce regular reports
- Support the sales team in regards administration
Key skills, experience and capabilities:
- Self starter
- Process driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Personable and a clear communicator
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Computer skills (CRM, Word and Excel)
- Critical thinking
- Minimum one year in a similar role with a proven track record